PC 1.0 Update #11
Patch #11 will hit test servers soon. Please leave your feedback on the [test server][forums.playbattlegrounds.com] feedback board.
If the patches made to the test servers are proven to be stable enough, they will be deployed to the live servers within the week. Live server update schedules will be announced later.
UI / UX
- A marker has been added to the map that allows players to check the flight path of the plane.
- The path is visible from when players are at the waiting lobby up until the point when they fall down to their final drop destination.
- There should no longer be excessive blood effects when you’re getting shot in FPP mode or while aiming down sights.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused blood effects to not show up when shooting other players.
- Fixed an issue that was causing character silhouettes to remain visible while inside smoke
- Switching weapons while prone should no longer cause certain animations to break
Custom game real-time spectating
- In the lobby's custom match list, you can select an ongoing game and watch it in real time.*
- Games that have the Public Spectating option set to “On” can be watched in Custom Match.
- For private matches, you can spectate the game by entering a given password.
* The custom game real-time spectating function is still in an early development stage, and some functions may be unstable. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks.
- One new paid crate and one new frying pan skin has been added.
- For the purpose of security verification, Equinox crate x10, Weapon Skin Key x20, Early Bird Key x20, 100K BP will be distributed to all accounts.( Test server only )
- The frying pan skin, "Target Practice", can be purchased separately as an individual item for 5,000 BP. It can be purchased only once per account.
- New paid crate, "Equinox Crate", will offer weapons skins. It can be earned with 25% chance as a Weekly Random Crate.
- "Equinox Crate" can be opened with Weapon Skin Key, which can be purchased at the Steam store.
- There is one bonus item. If you’re really lucky, you can get that skin as a bonus on top of the crate’s normal reward items
- The chances of getting each item in the new paid crate are as follows.
- The chances of getting each crate as a Weekly Random Crate are as follows.
- Weekly random crate reset date is changed to every Thursday, 00:00 UTC
- This change will be applied from this week